Name: Eduard Gajdoš
Place&Date of Birth: Martin (Slovak Republic), May 21, 1971
Marital State: married to Kateřina Gajdošová since August 5, 2000
Adress home: Adress office:
150 00 Praha 5
CTS / CFB
address: Jilská 1, 110
00 Prague 1
Phone: (+420-2) 22 22 06 71, 22 22 06 72
· Research project: Intersubjectivity and Space-Time.
· Director of the project: prof.RNDr.PhDr. Zdeněk Neubauer
Lecturer in Philosophy of Science at the Charles University, Faculty of Science, Department of Philosophy and History of Natural Science, Viničná 7, 128 44 Prague 2, Czech Republic. Phone: 004202-21953212. Teaching: Philosophical Interpretation of Modern Physics, Phusis and Nature, Ancient and Modern Cosmological Thoughts, Bergson and Theory of Relativity
· University degree Mgr. (i.e. comparable to MSc.) in Philosophy orientation Philosophy (Charles University Prague, 1999).
Title of the thesis: On Movement as Non-existent & on the Existent as Movable. An Ontological Rehabilitation of Nature. (in Czech)
· University degree Mgr. (i.e. comparable to MSc.) in Physics orientation Theoretical and Mathematical Physics (Charles University Prague, 1996).
Title of the thesis: Cosmological Perturbations in Tolman-Bondy Universe.
· University degree in Theology orientation Religious Doctrines (Charles University Prague, 1996).
· 1994-95 stipend at the University of Texas in Austin, orientation Philosophical Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, General Relativity, Philosophy.
· High school (Gymnázium V.B. Nedožerského v Prievidzi, 1989).